Deakin College Jakarta Bursary
Value and duration
10% of your student contributions (tuition fees)
Normal course duration
Trimester 2, 2015
Trimester 3, 2016
There are 40 Deakin College Jakarta bursaries available throughout 2015 and 2016.
- be an international student coming to Deakin from Deakin College Jakarta
- have successfully completed your Diploma program and been accepted for entry into the second year of your Deakin degree
- be enrolling in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Business (Sport Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Information Systems
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Information Systems
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Property and Real Estate
- Bachelor of Property and Real Estate/Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Property and Real Estate/Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Management.
All criteria must be met.
How to apply
Eligible applicants will have the bursary applied to their records after the census date for each trimester, beginning from Trimester 2, 2015 to the end of Trimester 3, 2016.
Please contact Deakin International.
Email Deakin International Scholarships