Deakin India 20% Merit Scholarship
Deakin is offering 20% tuition fee waiver scholarships to students with exceptional academic achievements to pay for their university fees and all study costs.
Value and duration
20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter. Payments will be applied to your fee record after each applicable census date.
Normal duration of the course.
|Opening date||Trimester 1, 2016|
|Closing date||15 December 2019|
All Deakin University scholarships have eligibility criteria.
To be eligible you must:
- be an Indian citizen living in Australia or India
- meet the academic eligibility criteria.
Academic eligibility criteria
If your most recent academic results are from India:
- an overall score between 65-74.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program, or
- an overall score between 70-79.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
If your most recent academic results are from Australia:
- WAM 70-74.9 in your most recent academic studies.
All conditions must be met. This scholarship is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
How to apply
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 20% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter.
Get in touch
For more information, please email Deakin International.