Faculty of Arts and Education Chinese Partner Bursary
The Faculty of Arts and Education Chinese Partner Bursary is available to commencing Master of Education or MTESOL international students from China. Students must have completed approved four-year undergraduate degrees at the following universities:
- Sichuan Normal University (SNU)
- Jiangsu Normal University (JSNU)
- Dali University
- Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS)
- Jinan University or Beijing Normal University Zhuhai (BNUZ).
Value and duration
The total value of this scholarship is $3000, to be applied as below:
- 2 trimesters of study students – payment of $1,500 towards tuition fees after the census date for each trimester
- 3 trimesters of study students – payment of $1,000 towards tuition fees after the census date for each trimester.
Normal course duration
The bursary will be available to commencing students enrolling in Trimester 1, 2016 and subsequent intakes, until further advised.
To be advised
How to apply
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will automatically be assessed for this bursary.
- be prospective international students from China
- have completed an approved four-year program from Sichuan Normal University (SNU), Jiangsu Normal University (JSNU), Dali University, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS), Jinan University, or Beijing Normal University Zhuhai (BNUZ)
- be eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- meet the eligibility requirements for the TESOL or Master of Education programs.
All criteria must be met.
Please contact the Faculty of Arts and Education.
Email the Faculty of Arts and Education