Master of Business Administration Global Leader’s Scholarship
The Faculty of Business and Law is offering 50 scholarships per year to international students who enrol in the Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration/Master of Leadership, and Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management) programs.
Value and duration
20% fee reduction of the total course cost
Normal duration of the course
|Opening date||Trimester 1 2017|
|Closing date||Trimester 3 2020|
Note: 50 scholarships will be available per year.
How to apply
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically assessed for the scholarship.
To apply for admission to the MBA program, a student must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and three years' management/professional work experience or
- Master’s degree in any discipline and three years' management/professional work experience or
- Graduate certificate in a related discipline and five years' management/professional work experience or
- Deakin Business and Law Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) and three years' management/professional work experience
- to be eligible for the Global Leaders Scholarship a student must have a WAM of 65 or higher.
*Applicants may be eligible for credit for Prior Learning for appropriate units of completed postgraduate study