MBA Access for Women Scholarships
MBA Access for Women Scholarships are for women in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine industries, not-for-profits, SMEs and self-employment who are experiencing financial or personal hardship or a long term medical condition. This scholarship is open to female students commencing in the Master of Business Administration.
Value and duration
50% of your student contributions (tuition fees)
Normal course duration
|Opening date||15 November 2017|
|Closing date||13 February 2018 at 5 pm|
All Deakin University scholarships have eligibility criteria.
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application.
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder
- be female
- be a commencing student enrolling the 2018 academic year in the M701
- be enrolled in at least 2 credit points each year of your course
- be experiencing financial or personal hardship or a long term medical condition
- be in one of the target groups, consideration will be given to students from STEMM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine) industries, not-for-profit organisations, small and medium size enterprises and entrepreneurs.
Successful applicants are expected to maintain a satisfactory academic record for the duration of their scholarship, with a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 60.
How to apply
Apply for this scholarship through our Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal.
As part of the application process you will also be required to provide supporting documentation. Your application will not be considered complete until you upload your documentation. The supporting documentation includes:
- evidence of your financial hardship
- evidence of any medical condition
- evidence of any personal hardship
Late or incomplete documentation will not be accepted.
Finding out if you're successful
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the details you provide and your supporting documentation.
All applicants applying will be advised of the outcome of their application within six weeks after the closing date.