NAB Financial Planning Scholarship
Majoring in Financial Planning? The NAB Financial Planning Scholarship puts money in your pocket to support you in your Business degree. Recipients also get the opportunity to attend NAB Financial Planning professional development day.
Value and duration
Cash payment of up to $5,000
|Opening date||23 February 2017|
|Closing date||14 April 2017 at 5 pm|
All Deakin University scholarships have eligibility criteria.
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- be a current student enrolled in a Bachelor degree at Deakin, majoring in Financial Planning in Trimester 1 2017
- be enrolled full-time or part-time in a Commonwealth Supported Place on campus or in the Cloud
- be in the second or third year of your degree in the year of the scholarship application
- have a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 in the year prior to the scholarship.
- Preference will be given to women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and/or students who are proficient in a second language.
Scholarship recipients will be required to complete a report detailing how this scholarship has helped them with their studies.
How to apply
Apply online through the Deakin Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal.
As part of your application, you will be required to provide a statement of how the scholarship will assist your studies and career goals.
You will also be asked what it is about a career in Financial Planning that appeals to you.
Applying for a scholarship isn’t just about meeting the eligibility criteria.
It's a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship, it’s your opportunity to stand out from the crowd and be recognised for where you’ve come from and where you need to go.
Finding out if you're successful
You'll find out if you were successful up to six weeks after applications close.
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the information you provide in your application.
No supporting documentation is required for this scholarship.