Why earn a credential in self-management?
With effective self-management skills, you can develop your own potential and are likely to advance more rapidly. The Self-management Credential will:
- Formalise the self-management skills you have gained throughout your career
- Prove your self-management capability to employers
- Help future proof your career by validating your self-management abilities
- Provide further development opportunities as you reflect on your self-management level
Help us find you the right credential level
Select the statement that best describes you
'I assess my performance and take responsibility for achieving development goals. I am a professional with at least four years of experience.'
To earn the Self-management Bachelor-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Set short-term learning, development and career goals
- Show confidence and self-belief when operating in familiar work situations
- Work in a range of roles, build networks and seek new opportunities to advance your career
- Take on feedback from others in order to improve
- Manage ambiguity and inconsistencies that affect planned work outcomes
To learn more about this level, please download the Bachelor-aligned guide
'I am a role model and coach to others seeking to develop their skills. I am a professional with at least six years of experience.'
To earn the Self-management Pre Master-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Adapt to new challenges or unfamiliar situations
- Draw on past experience to set long-term future career opportunities
- Set and pursue the attainment of professional, learning and career development opportunities
- Access a range of professional, social and industry networks to support development plans
To learn more about this level, please download the Pre Masters-aligned guide
'I plan my learning and development needs to achieve long-term career aspirations and improve my performance. I am a professional with at least eight years of experience.'
To earn the Self-management Master-aligned credential, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Reflect upon career options to evaluate and plan long-term career needs
- Mentor and lead others to achieve career aspirations
- Pursue development opportunities that deepen and broaden your existing practice
- Promote excellence in others and acquit responsibilities across you team
To learn more about this level, please download the Masters-aligned guide