- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
School of Engineering
Tel 03 9244 6699
|Award granted||Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Commerce|
Offered at Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus/Geelong Waterfront Campus*, Off campus
|Duration||5.5 years full-time or part-time equivalent|
|CRICOS course code||075866G|
|Deakin course code||D373|
* Students enrolled in this combined course will be required to undertake units of study at both the Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus and the Geelong Waterfront Campus.
Note: offered to continuing students only. Continuing student should contact their course advisor for further information.
The Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Commerce course takes five and a half years to complete on a full-time basis or part time equivalent (unless trimesters are fully utilised by students).
You may combine one of the engineering major sequences - civil, electrical and electronics, mechanical or mechatronics and robotics engineering - with a relevant Commerce major.
Unit fees can be viewed within individual unit descriptions. You can search for a unit using the Unit Search.
Please be aware:
This combined course comprises a total of 44 credit points which must include the following:
- 10 Bachelor of Commerce core units: MAA103, MAE101, MAE102, MAF101, MLC101, MMM132, MIS101, MIS171, MMH299 and MMK277;
- One 6 credit point major sequence from the Bachelor of Commerce:
- a minimum of 4 credit points at level 3, which must be Faculty of Business and Law units course-grouped* to a Faculty of Business and Law undergraduate degree.
- 2 Engineering units course grouped for Commerce: SEB223 and SEB324*
Students must meet the minimum requirements for each award.