Graduate Certificate of Corporate Management
Course summary for current students
|Year||2016 course information|
|Award granted ||Graduate Certificate of Corporate Management|
|Campus||Offered at Burwood (Melbourne)|
|Duration|| 0.5 year full-time or part-time equivalent|
|CRICOS course code||056892G|
|Deakin course code||M507|
This course covers a range of topics relating to aspects of organisational management and the development of core capabilities crucial to business leadership.
Fees and charges
This section is for:
- all Commonwealth Supported Place students or
- domestic fee-paying undergraduate students or
- all domestic and International students who commenced in 2015 or before.
Your course tuition fees are calculated based on the units you study. The cost of each unit can be viewed by looking up your units in the Handbook Unit Search under the 'Unit based calculation'.
* The Commonwealth supported place (CSP) indicative annual course fee shown in the table below is provided as a guide only. It has been calculated on the basis of a typical enrolment of a student undertaking the course in 2015, and reflects the cost involved in undertaking full-time study within the specified discipline. The actual fees charged by Deakin University, will depend on the individual unit discipline and may vary from the indicative course fee cited, particularly if units are chosen from a number of disciplines.
This section is for:
- all International students who commenced in 2016 or after or
- all postgraduate domestic student who commenced in 2016 or after.
Your course tuition fees are calculated based on the course you study. The following rates apply:
|Commonwealth Supported Place (indicative)*||Domestic Fee Paying||International Fee Paying|
The rates shown are based on four credit points (which equals 0.5 Equivalent Full Time Study Load - EFTSL). If your study load for the year is less than or more than four credit points, your fees will be adjusted accordingly. The credit point and EFTSL value of each unit can be viewed by looking up your units in the Handbook Unit Search. To calculate the fee for each unit, take the applicable course fee above, divide it by four, then multiply it by the credit point of the unit you are studying.
To complete the Graduate Certificate of Corporate Management, students must attain a total of 4 credit points, consisting of 1 core unit and 3 credit points of elective units. Most units (think of units as 'subjects') are equal to 1 credit point.
|MPM731||Business Communication for Managers |
Plus three units from:
|MPK701||Research Design and Analysis |
|MPM732||Critical Thinking for Managers |
Or any other postgraduate unit with approval of the Course Director
* MPR code denotes residential version of the unit
^MPM701A is a Start Anytime unit.