Master of Construction Management (Research)
Course summary for current students
|Year||2017 course information|
|Award granted||Master of Construction Management (Research)|
|Duration||2 years full-time or part-time equivalent|
|CRICOS course code||075456C|
|Deakin course code||S805|
Deepen your expertise in a chosen area within the field of construction management through independent, sustained and academically-supervised research.
The Master of Construction Management (Research) gives you the opportunity to conduct research in the construction management and building disciplines. You’ll write a thesis explaining the research carried out in your field of study. You’ll also be referred to prospective supervisors in order to establish a possible research project.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges vary depending on your course, your fee category and the year you started. To find out about the fees and charges that apply to you, visit the Current students fees website.
Course Learning Outcomes
Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs)
Deakin Graduate Learning Outcomes (DGLO)
| || |
1. Discipline-specific knowledge and capabilities: appropriate to the level of study related to a discipline or profession.
3. Digital literacy: using technologies to find, use and disseminate information.
6. Self-management: working and learning independently, and taking responsibility for personal actions.
| || |
4. Critical thinking: evaluating information using critical and analytical thinking and judgment.
5. Problem solving: creating solutions to authentic (real world and ill-defined) problems.
7. Teamwork: working and learning with others from different disciplines and backgrounds.
| || |
2. Communication: using oral, written and interpersonal communication to inform, motivate and effect change.
8. Global citizenship: engaging ethically and productively in the professional context and with diverse communities and cultures in a global context.
Approved by Faculty Board 14 July 2016