MPM790 - MBA Capstone
|Year||2015 unit information|
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 2: Burwood (Melbourne), Cloud (online)|
M701: MPE78/MPT781, MPK732/MPR732, MPM701, MPM706/MPR706, MPA751/ MPT751, MPF753/MPT753, MPM721/MPR721, MPR751
1 x 2 hour seminar per week
You will need to access substantial learning resources and experiences in CloudDeakin (Deakin’s online learning environment). Compliance with the Standards in computing, connectivity and student capability are a condition on your enrolment.
The capstone unit engages students in a real-life, complex business situation. It provides an integrative learning experience to enhance and extend the knowledge and skills gained in the core MBA and MBA(I) units, and it enables students to address the issues that confront today’s managers in a dynamic organisational environment.
- Team ‘score’ arising out of the simulation – best overall market performance (10%)
- Team assessment of group process (20%)
- Individual report for investment analyst on simulation company performance (20%)
Assessment 2 (individual):
- lndividual essay reflecting on key management integrative concepts (25%)
- Individual critical analysis and reflection on management practice (25%)
Unit Fee Information
|Student Contribution Rate*||Student Contribution Rate**||Fee rate - Domestic Students||Fee rate - International students|
* Rate for all CSP students, except for those who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
** Rate for CSP students who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
Please note: Unit fees listed do not apply to Deakin Prime students.