SLE793 - Natural Resource Management Frameworks and Issues
|Year||2016 unit information|
Trimester 1: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Trimester 2: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Trimester 3: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
|Previously coded as:|
CBD: Students are required to attend 3 x 1 week intensive seminars per trimester via community-based delivery (and/or supported by face-to-face intensive study blocks).
Enrolment in this unit is handled by the Institute of Koorie Education.
The unit will introduce students to:
- The National Policy context that drives the delivery of Natural Resource Management in Australia;
- The key policy instruments that are used to manage land, water and soil conservation management;
- Key legislation that regulates Natural and Cultural Resource Management in Australia;
- The Management of Aboriginal owned lands and Indigenous Protected Areas;
- Issues current in the application of Natural Resource Management program.
Policy analysis exercise 20%, resource journal 40%, test 30%, oral presentation 10%. To be eligible to obtain a pass in this unit students must achieve at least 50% for the resource journal.
Unit Fee Information
All Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP), fee paying undergraduate and pre-2016 commencing students
Unit fee information available soon
2016 commencing International and full fee paying postgraduate domestic students
Your units are priced based on the course you are enrolled in. Please refer to the current year's course entry to estimate the unit cost.
You can calculate the cost of each unit by using the following calculation:
Course fee x unit EFTSL value = unit price