SLE797 - Community Project Management
|Year||2015 unit information|
Trimester 1: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Trimester 2: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Trimester 3: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
|Previously coded as:|
As organised with the Unit Chair
Enrolment in this unit is handled by the Institute of Koorie Education.
The unit will introduce students to:
- Contemporary practice in strategic planning;
- Project Management principles;
- Effective consultative practices;
- Basic budgeting for small-scale projects;
- Timelines and implementation of projects;
- Risk analysis for projects;
- Communication strategies for project management.
Reading exercise 30%, project proposal 40%, participation in a project planning seminar 30%
Unit Fee Information
|Student Contribution Rate*||Student Contribution Rate**||Fee rate - Domestic Students||Fee rate - International students|
* Rate for all CSP students, except for those who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
** Rate for CSP students who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
Please note: Unit fees listed do not apply to Deakin Prime students.