SLE797 - Community Project Management
|Year||2014 unit information|
Trimester 1: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Trimester 2: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Trimester 3: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
|Previously coded as:|
As organised with the Unit Chair
Enrolment in this unit is handled by the Institute of Koorie Education.
You will need to access substantial learning resources and experiences in CloudDeakin (Deakin’s online learning environment). Compliance with the Standards in computing, connectivity and student capability are a condition on your enrolment.
The unit will introduce students to:
- Contemporary practice in strategic planning;
- Project Management principles;
- Effective consultative practices;
- Basic budgeting for small-scale projects;
- Timelines and implementation of projects;
- Risk analysis for projects;
- Communication strategies for project management.
Reading exercise 30%, project proposal 40%, participation in a project planning seminar 30%
Unit Fee Information
|Student Contribution Rate*||Student Contribution Rate**||Fee rate - Domestic Students||Fee rate - International students|
* Rate for all CSP students, except for those who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
** Rate for CSP students who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
Please note: Unit fees listed do not apply to Deakin Prime students.