- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
5. Practice is most important, the more time you can get trying to teach the more you learn about what works and what doesn't - Andrew Rivett, Kew High School.
4. Pursue volunteer roles and jobs that will help you to build your knowledge and skills whilst you're studying - Dr Elizabeth Bradshaw, Australian Catholic University.
3. Develop as an instructor and learn more about yourself and your strengths/weaknesses - Gayle Stone, Department of Health.
2. You never stop learning. Be open minded and prepared to learn on your feet - Joel Batalha, Brentwood Secondary College.
1. No matter how hard you try you can only attempt to change the world for your students when you have them with you. What they go home to at the end of each day is often out of your control - Melissa Corps, Primary School Teacher.