- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
5. Experience is so important. Programs like the HR Business Internship Scheme enhance your skills and knowledge and make you stand out over other students during graduate recruitment time - Amanda Costabile, Deakin University.
4. Plan, Plan, Plan. Working big hours and studying part time is hectic. Make sure you plan your week/month - Anthony James Stuart, Ernst & Young.
3. If self employment is your ambition, then focus intently on the marketing subjects during your course of study - Christopher Lee, Viking Home Loans.
2. Make the most of the group work assessments. They offer opportunities to network, to get broad perspectives from a diversity of students, to work in teams and understand the dynamics and work preferences of people in team based work - Darren Taylor, Deakin University.
1. Ensure you focus on management and business skills in general rather than the technical elements, also network and create lasting relationships - Craig Barnes, Seam Group.