- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
5. Join a study group. You make great friends (some for life) and get to share the pleasure and the pain of studying - Trudy Ararat, Minter Ellison Lawyers.
4. Work hard as good grades open doors, but remember to have interests and passions outside study and work - Fiona Dea, Leo Cussen Institute.
3. Note taking. Organize your notes in class while you're taking them to avoid an extra step when you get home - Le Manh Hung, The Supreme People's Court of Vietnam.
2. Interpersonal skills are crucial to success in the working world - Matthew Follett, The Victorian Bar.
1. It's very important to try and enjoy your time studying law but ultimately, there is no substitute for hard work if you are to succeed with the course - Michael Lawson, Mallesons Stephen Jaques.