- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
5. Undertake as much industry-based work experience as you can. You'll learn loads more "on the job" than in the classroom, while also putting into practice what you've been studying - Katherine Jess, Alcoa.
4. Find your element and pursue your passion; there's no point doing something that you don't enjoy - Anyez Lindop, Penguin Group Australia.
3. If you want a successful career you have to decide what that looks like to you and then be prepared to continue to work hard to make it happen and never forget to have fun along the way - Ange Jones, GMHBA Limited.
2. Get as much workplace experience as possible during your uni years - Janelle Yates, The Little PR Company.
1. Go and visit the staff at Careers and Employment early on in your course. They are knowledgeable and always willing to help - Coby Mitropolous, Deakin University.