- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
5. Be open-minded about your career options - Susan Greenbank, Queensland Diabetes Centre.
4. Make the most of networking opportunities and making contacts with people in the field - Andrea Hernan, Greater Green Triangle University Department of Rural Health.
3. Try and get as much presentation experience in front of groups as possible - Victoria Kaczmarek, ANZ.
2. Do as much volunteer work or work experience as you can. It really does help you gain your first position in the health promotion industry - Amanda Cox, Dandenong High School.
1. Aim to impress when doing work experience and enjoy what you do, Elizabeth Birbilis, Department of Health.