- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
5. Be organised and complete your assignments a week earlier than required - Claire Elizabeth Quilliam, Scope Victoria.
4. Make sure you have plenty of balance in your life, most importantly, enjoy your time at Uni! It's the best years of life! - Karen King, Sarina Russo Job Access.
3. Try a range of different work options and choose a field that you are passionate about - Chris Reed, Kevin Henze Garden Centre.
2. Network as much as you can and learn about any area of the workforce that may provide a fit for you - Lyn Peacock, Eastern Ranges GP Association.
1. Try to gain volunteer work in community organisations in each year of your degree - Erin Woodman, Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.