The Study Abroad and Exchange office offers various programs including Exchange, Study Abroad, short-term study programs, study tours and international volunteering opportunities that allow students to study overseas for a few weeks, a trimester, or a year as part of their Deakin degree.
I'm interested! Now what do I do?
Step 1. Attend a compulsory Information Session
Step 2. Choose your program: Semester long exchange, study tour, summer or winter program, or international volunteering.
Step 3. Research your host university and make sure it has the academic and social culture you are looking for.
Step 4. Apply
To prepare you for a global future, join the Global Citizenship Program and ensure that your international experiences make a difference to your life.
Recommended destinations guide - health sciences and disability studies
- National University of Taiwan, Taiwan
- Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Orebro University, Sweden
- Oxford Brookes University, UK
- University College Maastricht, The Netherlands
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- University of East Anglia, UK
- University of Maastricht, The Netherlands
- California State University – Long Beach, California – USA
- Cornell University, School of Agriculture and Life Sciences, New York - USA
- Old Dominion University, Virginia – USA
- Purdue University, Indiana - USA
- San Diego State University, California – USA
- Southern Oregon University, Oregon – USA
- State University New York – Stony Brook, New York – USA
- Universidad de Especialidades Espiritu Santo, Ecuador
- University of Guelph, Canada
- University of Manitoba, Canada
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst, Massachusetts – USA
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, North Carolina - USA
- University of Waterloo, Canada
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Winthrop University, USA
- York University, Canada