- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
5. You get out of your course what you put into it…it is always up to the individual to actively learn and reap the rewards that follow - Judy Currey, Deakin University.
4. Make the most of every opportunity, don't be afraid to ask questions and continual learning to provide best practice care - Kimberley Rice, St John of God Healthcare Geelong.
3. Everything that you learn at uni will become the foundation that you will build your career and success upon, so pay attention and use your resources to give yourself the best start!! - Miranda Shanks, Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute.
2. Take responsibility to be accurate and evidence based in relation to the information you provide - Lyndal Moore, Retired 2008 from The Wesley Hospital.
1. Do things that really show you’re interested and make you stand out. People always say that extra-curricular activities like volunteering look good on your résumé. That they do, but the experience, satisfaction and knowledge you can gain from them is invaluable - Christopher Jewell, Ambulance Victoria.