- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
5. Allocate time for reading in periods where you would normally waste time (like on the train (if you can get a seat)) - Shannon McGuire, Ayres Management Services.
4. Explore the various employment opportunities available to psychologist through volunteer programs - Daniel Botrs, RAAF.
3. Don’t give up. If you’re willing to work hard you will achieve success - Filomena Micozzi, OnPsych.
2. Personal success cannot be measured by comparison - if your friend gets a better mark than you, you can resent them or find out what they did better & learn it. It's your degree - James Kean, Mictham Private Hospital.
1. Theory and statistics can seem redundant and boring, but they are important for giving you a solid grounding in psychology - Kelly Allott, Orygen Youth Health Research Centre.