- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
5. Undertake work placement to gain experience and put what you learn into action. This is a great advantage when applying for jobs and will differentiate you from most other applicants - Andrew Nikolic, Experian.
4. Always think of it as a 'business' course and not 'technology' - Graeme Douglas Edsall, Target Australia Pty Ltd.
3. LOVE what you do and learn with a passion! - Joseph Gigliotti, Telstra
2. Never skip tutorials as it is extremely important as it is the only time for us to get our hands on the course for better understanding - Kin Meng Wong, MSY Technology Pty Ltd.
1. Get Microsoft or Cisco certifications - Kulanga Malraj Pathinayake, Pearson Research and Assesment.