Use the checklist below to ensure your application is complete.
- Refer to your guide to studying overseas (149 KB).
- Complete study plans which are included as part of the application documents.
- Your study plans must be signed by your Faculty enrolment officer by the Faculty application deadline
- The selection process is competitive. Think carefully about your preferences as we cannot guarantee a place at your first nominated university.
- Complete the personal statement of 250-500 words outlining:
- Why you want to go on an exchange, study abroad or summer/winter program?
- Why you have chosen your preferred destination?
- What makes you a good ambassador for Deakin University?
- Complete the financial statement
- The financial statement should list all estimated expenses associated with your exchange, study abroad or summer/winter program. List how you expect to meet these expenses. You are not required to provide evidence to back up the statement, however, some host universities and countries will require you to show that this money is available to you when you submit your host university or visa application.
- Provide a passport styled photograph
- Provide a copy of the receipt showing your payment of the $110 application fee
- On-campus students: Pay directly to the Cashier’s Office on your campus, quoting item number 439 and scanning a copy of the receipt to submit during the online application
- Off-campus students: Please provide credit card details over the telephone to the Cashier’s Office quoting item number 439. Please note your recept number to sumbit during the online application
- Cashier’s Office: Burwood (03) 9244 6984 | Geelong (03) 5227 1145 | Warrnambool (03) 5563 3343
- Complete the online application form by the submission deadline.