Exchange agreements are based on reciprocity, therefore Exchange students don't pay tuition fees to your host university. You do, however, continue paying your HECS, full fees or international student fees at Deakin.
Travel and living costs
You are required to pay for:
- visa application and processing fees
- return airfare to your host country
- domestic travel within the host country
- medical and travel insurance
- accommodation (may also include an application fee for some on-campus student residences)
- text books
These costs will vary depending on destination and personal spending habits. You may want to include costs for traveling within the host country during breaks and/or travel elsewhere before or after your program starts and finishes.