Copyright Infringement Take-down Notice Form
Your claim must include:
- sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- an indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them
- a statement in good faith that the use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, the owner's representative or the Copyright Act
- an indication of what law (including country) is being transgressed.
Please note that there are penalties for knowingly making misleading or false claims of copyright infringement (section 202, Copyright Act, 1968 (Commonwealth)).
Telephone: 03 9246 8114
Fields marked with an * are required fields.