Our core focus is to facilitate fundamental research in modern networked sensing and control arena inspiring variety of conceptually novel applications ranging from Biomedical to autonomous platforms.
Operational philosophies of Complex systems are accurately predicted and effectively controlled via rapidly improving modern sensory mechanisms for a multitude of modern engineering applications.
Areas of expertise:
- Wireless sensor networks
- Mobile robotics and swarm robotics
- MRI imaging (clustering and fiber tracking)
- Vision based tracking/control
- Close-range Radar systems
- Estimation theory and applications