Deakin Corrosion Research Centre (DCRC)
The DCRC focuses on research related to corrosion engineering and surface sciences, with a specific interest in:
- desalination and water infrastructure
- oil and gas refining and production
- defence and aerospace
- mining and power industries.
The DCRC, which draws together researchers from the School of Engineering and the Institute for Frontier Materials (IFM), includes researchers from a range of disciplines, including chemists, physicists, engineers and microbiologists.
Our research areas
- Biocorrosion and degradation
- Functionalised coatings
- Pipelines, sensors and monitoring
- Rare earth and ionic liquid inhibitors
Associate Professor Aman Than Oo
+61 3 5247 9216
Email Associate Professor Oo