Implementation, monitoring and review
Deakin's Disability Action Plan is embedded in the University's planning and reporting processes to ensure its implementation, monitoring and review:
- It has been endorsed by the Equity and Diversity Advisory Committee, the Planning and Resources Committee and Academic Board.
- The time frame aligns with the new Deakin University Strategic Plan.
- All members of the Executive are responsible for implementing specific strategies and are to include these in operational plan targets for their area of responsibility for 2012 and the life of the Plan.
- The Equity and Diversity Unit will meet regularly with each area to assist with implementation.
- The Equity and Diversity Unit will monitor progress of the Plan by conducting regular student and staff surveys and inviting and responding to feedback.
- The Equity and Diversity Unit will report annually to the Planning and Resources Committee on progress.
- The Equity and Diversity Unit will facilitate the updating of the Plan as necessary in response to feedback and organisational and legal changes.
Continue reading Return to Disability Action Plan home