Bachelor of Food Science and Nutrition (Honours)
Course summary for international students
|Campus||Offered at Burwood (Melbourne)|
|Length||1 year full-time or part-time equivalent|
|Next available intake|
|Indicative annual fee 2015||$23,950* AUD|
Overall IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 (or equivalent). More information is available at www.ielts.org
|Faculty contacts||Deakin International|
Tel +61 3 9627 4877
Fees and charges
Fee paying place - International (IFP)
A fee paying place is one for which the University does not receive any government funding. As such, students enrolled in these places are required to contribute the full cost of their course.
Fees for international students apply to persons living in Australia with Temporary Resident status, provided that there is no limitation on study and persons living abroad who are not Australian citizens and do not have Permanent Resident status in Australia.
Equivalent Full Time Student Load (EFTSL)
EFTSL is the standard annual full time load. Eight credit points is the standard full time load for one year of study.
* The 'indicative annual course fee' cited has been provided as a guide only. It has been calculated on the basis of a typical enrolment of a student undertaking the course in 2015, and reflects the cost involved in undertaking a full-time quota of units within the specified discipline.
The actual fees charged by Deakin University will depend upon the discipline from which each individual unit is chosen, and may vary from the indicative course fee cited, particularly if units are chosen from a number of disciplines. The cost of each unit offered in 2015 can be viewed from the Unit Search.
Please note that the fees per unit/credit point may increase annually due to rises in the cost of course delivery and service.
Deakin assumes no responsibility for persons relying on 'indicative course fees' to calculate the total future cost of their course.
Entry requirements - general
General admission requirements for entry into undergraduate courses for international students at Deakin are summarised in the undergraduate admission requirements table (194kb).
Some courses may have additional entry requirements.
Students must also meet the undergraduate English language requirements.
How to apply
- Applicant Portal: Use our online application system to submit and track your application now OR
- Apply through a Deakin International office: Fill out an application form and submit it to a Deakin International office OR
- Apply through a Deakin representative: Take your application form to your preferred agent for assistance.
Tracking your application
If you have already applied and wish to enquire about your application please refer to the relevant area through which you originally applied.
- If you applied through a Deakin representative please contact your representative.
- If you applied through a Deakin International office please contact email@example.com