Graduate Certificate of Business Administration (International)
Course summary for international students
2017 course information
|Award granted||Graduate Certificate of Business Administration (International)|
|Next available intake|
March (Trimester 1)*, July (Trimester 2)*, November (Trimester 3)*
|Tuition fee rate||Available fee rates for 2017 can be found at www.deakin.edu.au/fees|
|English language requirements|
IELTS overall score of 6.5 (with no band score less than 6) or equivalent
|Deakin course code||M531|
* Available to off shore international students only.
- Fees and charges
- Entry requirements - general
- Entry requirements - specific
- Credit for prior learning - general
- How to apply
Fees and charges
Fees and charges vary depending on your course, your fee category and the year you started. To find out about the fees and charges that apply to you, visit www.deakin.edu.au/fees.
Entry requirements - general
Deakin University offers admission to postgraduate courses through a number of Admission categories. In all categories of admission, selection is based primarily on academic merit as indicated by an applicant's previous academic record. The minimum requirements are successful completion of a three-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from an approved university or other educational institution or successful completion of other equivalent qualifications gained by examination, or approved professional or industrial experience. International students must also meet the postgraduate English language requirements..
Entry requirements - specific
Minimum entry requirements:
- Bachelor degree with minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 65%
- 5 years relevant work experience
IELTS / English language requirements
Please note that English language requirements exist for entry to this course and you will be required to meet the English language level requirement that is applicable in the year of your commencement of studies.
It is the students’ responsibility to ensure that she/he has the required IELTS score to register with any external accredited courses.
Credit for prior learning - general
If you have completed previous studies which you believe may reduce the number of units you have to complete at Deakin, indicate in the appropriate section on your application that you wish to be considered for credit for prior learning. You will need to provide a certified copy of your previous course details so your credit can be determined. If you are eligible, your offer letter will then contain information about your credit for prior learning.
Your credit for prior learning is formally approved prior to your enrolment at Deakin during the Enrolment and Orientation Program. You must bring original documents relating to your previous study so that this approval can occur.
You can also refer to the Credit for Prior Learning System which outlines the credit that may be granted towards a Deakin University degree.
How to apply
- Applicant Portal: Use our online application system to submit and track your application now OR
- Apply through a Deakin International office: Fill out an application form and submit it to a Deakin International office OR
- Apply through a Deakin representative: Take your application form to your preferred agent for assistance.
Tracking your application
If you have already applied and wish to enquire about your application please refer to the relevant area through which you originally applied.
- If you applied through a Deakin representative please contact your representative.
- If you applied through a Deakin International office please contact firstname.lastname@example.org