Master of Construction Management (Research)
Course summary for international studentsClick here for the local course option
|Year||2017 course information|
|Award granted||Master of Construction Management (Research)|
1-2 years full time
|Tuition fee rate||Available fee rates for 2017 can be found at www.deakin.edu.au/fees|
|Level||Higher Degree Research|
|CRICOS course code||075456C|
|English language requirements|
Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 (or equivalent). More information is available at www.ielts.org.
|Deakin course code||S805|
Deepen your expertise in a chosen area within the field of construction management through independent, sustained and academically-supervised research.
The Master of Construction Management (Research) gives you the opportunity to conduct research in the construction management and building disciplines. You’ll write a thesis explaining the research carried out in your field of study. You’ll also be referred to prospective supervisors in order to establish a possible research project.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges vary depending on your course, your fee category and the year you started. To find out about the fees and charges that apply to you, visit www.deakin.edu.au/fees.
Entry requirements - general
The minimum qualification for admission as a candidate for a degree of doctor is a degree of bachelor with honours or a degree of master with a substantial research component, from a recognised tertiary institution, in a field relevant to the program which the applicant proposes to undertake and for which the University can provide the required supervisory expertise.
See entry pathways to research degrees for detailed information on demonstrating your research ability and eligibility criteria. International students must also meet the English language requirements.
How to apply
- Applicant Portal: Use our online application system to submit and track your application now OR
- Apply through a Deakin International office: Fill out an application form and submit it to a Deakin International office OR
- Apply through a Deakin representative: Take your application form to your preferred agent for assistance.
Tracking your application
If you have already applied and wish to enquire about your application please refer to the relevant area through which you originally applied.
- If you applied through a Deakin representative please contact your representative.
- If you applied through a Deakin International office please contact firstname.lastname@example.org