ACF103 - Writing with the Camera
|Year||2015 unit information|
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 1: Burwood (Melbourne)|
Trimester 2: Burwood (Melbourne)
Trimester 3: Burwood (Melbourne)
In Trimester 1; only available to students enrolled in A351, A352, A353 and A358.
In Trimester 2 and Trimester 3; available to all students enrolled in an Arts or Arts combined course.
ACM112 Writing with the Camera
|Unit chair:||S Wilmot|
1 x 1 hour Class per week, 1 x 2 hour Seminar per week
Topics will include:
- digital video camera operation and handling
- manual and automatic control of exposure and focus
- shot framing and composition
- camera movement
- preparing to shoot
- shooting techniques
- visual language
- cinematography and style
- the role of the cinematographer
- recording and working with audio in digital video
- basic editing techniques.
Topic tests 20%, Folio 1 30%, Folio 2 50%
Unit Fee Information
|Student Contribution Rate*||Student Contribution Rate**||Fee rate - Domestic Students||Fee rate - International students|
* Rate for all CSP students, except for those who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
** Rate for CSP students who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
Please note: Unit fees listed do not apply to Deakin Prime students.