ACF103 - Writing with the Camera
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 1: Burwood (Melbourne)|
Trimester 2: Burwood (Melbourne)
Trimester 3: Burwood (Melbourne)
In Trimester 1; only available to students enrolled in A351, A352, A353 and A358.
In Trimester 2 and Trimester 3; available to all students enrolled in an Arts or Arts combined course.
ACM112 Writing with the Camera
|Unit chair:||E Baulch|
Note:Online teaching methods require internet access. You will need to access substantial learning resources and experiences in CloudDeakin (Deakin’s online learning environment). Compliance with the Standards in computing, connectivity and student capability are a condition on your enrolment.
Topics will include:
- digital video camera operation and handling
- manual and automatic control of exposure and focus
- shot framing and composition
- camera movement
- preparing to shoot
- shooting techniques
- visual language
- cinematography and style
- the role of the cinematographer
- recording and working with audio in digital video
- basic editing techniques.
Topic tests 20%, Folio 1 30%, Folio 2 50%
Unit Fee Information
|Student Contribution Rate*||Student Contribution Rate**||Fee rate - Domestic Students||Fee rate - International students|
* Rate for all CSP students, except for those who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
** Rate for CSP students who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
Please note: Unit fees listed do not apply to Deakin Prime students.