ACM112 - Writing with the Camera
In Trimester 1; only available to students enrolled in A351, A352, A353 and A358.
In Trimester 2; available to all students enrolled in an Arts or Arts combined course.
|Unit chair:||E Baulch|
Note:Online teaching methods require internet access. Please refer to the most current computer specifications.
ContentTopics will include:
- digital video camera operation and handling
- manual and automatic control of exposure and focus
- shot framing and composition
- camera movement
- preparing to shoot
- shooting techniques
- visual language
- cinematography and style
- the role of the cinematographer
- recording and working with audio in digital video
- basic editing techniques.
AssessmentTopic tests 20%, Folio 1 30%, Folio 2 50%
Unit Fee Information
|Student Contribution Rate*||Student Contribution Rate**||Fee rate - Domestic Students||Fee rate - International students|
* Rate for all CSP students, except for those who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
** Rate for CSP students who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
Please note: Unit fees listed do not apply to Deakin Prime students.