EEN706 - Lifelong Learning
|Year||2017 unit information|
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 2: Cloud (online)|
Student must be enrolled in course E500, E592, E700 or E792.
Learning experiences are via CloudDeakin
Topics to be addressed in this unit include:
- Lifelong learning policies in local, national and global contexts
- From UNESCO to a classroom near you - implications of policy for practice
- Shifting discourses of responsibility and individual agency in lifelong learning
- Discourses of 'risk' in post-compulsory education and training
- National and international approaches to lifelong learning
- Lifelong learning and new vocationalism - learning for what?
Essay which involves a critical analysis of three dimensions of lifelong learning policies, 3000 words, 50%
Essay which involves a critical analysis of lifelong learning in practice in relation to the theoretical perspectives and in a particular context, 3000 words, 50%
Unit Fee Information
Unit fee information available soon