EEN707 - Student and Client Centred Learning
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 1: Cloud (online)|
Must be enrolled in course E500, E592, E700 or E792.
|Unit chair:||C Ryan|
Topics to be addressed in this unit include:
• The literature underpinning thinking in the construction and management of effective learning environments that meet the needs of students and clients
• Examining the differences that can exist in the conceptualisation of students or clients
• Strategies for the practical and responsive nature of student centred learning,
• The dangers and limitations of student and client centred learning
• Curriculum development and design processes to construct responsive and supportive learning environments;
• Teaching and delivery practices that are learner centred and cater for individual learner differences, and client intent;
• Principles of organisational support for student and client centred learning;
• Principles of professional development for staff.
Assignment 1, 50%, 3000 words
Assignment 2, 50%, 3000 words