EEN707 - Student and Client Centred Learning
|Year||2016 unit information|
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 1: Cloud (online)|
Must be enrolled in course E500, E592, E700 or E792.
|Unit chair:||C Ryan|
Learning experiences are via CloudDeakin
Topics to be addressed in this unit include:
- The literature underpinning thinking in the construction and management of effective learning environments that meet the needs of students and clients
- Examining the differences that can exist in the conceptualisation of students or clients
- Strategies for the practical and responsive nature of student centred learning,
- The dangers and limitations of student and client centred learning
- Curriculum development and design processes to construct responsive and supportive learning environments;
- Teaching and delivery practices that are learner centred and cater for individual learner differences, and client intent;
- Principles of organisational support for student and client centred learning;
- Principles of professional development for staff.
Assignment 1, 50%, 3000 words
Assignment 2, 50%, 3000 words
Unit Fee Information
All Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP), fee paying undergraduate and pre-2016 commencing students
Unit fee information available soon
2016 commencing International and full fee paying postgraduate domestic students
Your units are priced based on the course you are enrolled in. Please refer to the current year's course entry to estimate the unit cost.
You can calculate the cost of each unit by using the following calculation:
Course fee x unit EFTSL value = unit price