HSH704 - Health Communication
|Year||2015 unit information|
Trimester 1: Burwood (Melbourne), CBD*, Cloud (online)
Trimester 2: CBD*
Campus: 4 day Intensive seminars to be held at Burwood (Melbourne) Wednesday 8 April to Saturday 11 April 2015 inclusive.
Enrolment quota applies.
- Communication and behaviour change concepts, models and theories
- Functional and strategic communication
- Working with the media
- Social media and health
- Social marketing campaigns
- Health education and empowerment
- Communication in a global context
- Engaging communities
- Health advocacy
- The role of communication in partnerships for health
- The role of communication in capacity building and change management
Assessment task 1: Assignment 1 (2500 words equivalent per student) 50%
Assessment task 2: Assignment 2 (2500 words equivalent per student) 50%
Unit Fee Information
|Student Contribution Rate*||Student Contribution Rate**||Fee rate - Domestic Students||Fee rate - International students|
* Rate for all CSP students, except for those who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
** Rate for CSP students who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
Please note: Unit fees listed do not apply to Deakin Prime students.