MMP742 - Investment Valuation
|Year||2015 unit information|
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 1: Cloud (online)|
|Previously coded as:|
Learning experiences are via CloudDeakin
This unit aims to give students knowledge about established property investment analysis approaches as well as the skills to undertake independent research in order to produce a research report and conference presentation.
On completion of the unit students should be able to:
- conduct research in the property discipline
- evaluate different valuation methods for complex property
- undertake a detailed literature review
- undertake a minor research project on a valuation topic.
Assignment 1 2500 words 25%
Assignment 2 2500 words 25%
Examination 2 hours 50%
Hurdle requirement: achieve at least 50% of the available marks in the examination
Unit Fee Information
|Student Contribution Rate*||Student Contribution Rate**||Fee rate - Domestic Students||Fee rate - International students|
* Rate for all CSP students, except for those who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
** Rate for CSP students who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
Please note: Unit fees listed do not apply to Deakin Prime students.