MMP742 - Investment Valuation
|Year||2015 unit information|
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 1: Cloud (online)|
|Previously coded as:|
This unit aims to give students knowledge about established property investment analysis approaches as well as the skills to undertake independent research in order to produce a research report and conference presentation.
On completion of the unit students should be able to:
- conduct research in the property discipline
- evaluate different valuation methods for complex property
- undertake a detailed literature review
- undertake a minor research project on a valuation topic.
Assignment 1 2500 words 25%, Assignment 2 2500 words 25%, Examination 2 hours 50%, Hurdle requirement: achieve at least 50% of the available marks in the examination
Unit Fee Information
|Student Contribution Rate*||Student Contribution Rate**||Fee rate - Domestic Students||Fee rate - International students|
* Rate for all CSP students, except for those who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
** Rate for CSP students who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
Please note: Unit fees listed do not apply to Deakin Prime students.