SLE797 - Community Project Management
|Year||2016 unit information|
Trimester 1: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Trimester 2: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Trimester 3: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
|Previously coded as:|
CBD: Students are required to attend 3 x 1 week intensive seminars per trimester via community-based delivery (and/or supported by face-to-face intensive study blocks).
Enrolment in this unit is handled by the Institute of Koorie Education.
The unit will introduce students to:
- Contemporary practice in strategic planning;
- Project Management principles;
- Effective consultative practices;
- Basic budgeting for small-scale projects;
- Timelines and implementation of projects;
- Risk analysis for projects;
- Communication strategies for project management.
Reading exercise 30%, project proposal 40%, participation in a project planning seminar 30%
Unit Fee Information
All Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP), fee paying undergraduate and pre-2016 commencing students
Unit fee information available soon
2016 commencing International and full fee paying postgraduate domestic students
Your units are priced based on the course you are enrolled in. Please refer to the current year's course entry to estimate the unit cost.
You can calculate the cost of each unit by using the following calculation:
Course fee x unit EFTSL value = unit price