SLE797 - Community Project Management
|Year||2017 unit information|
Trimester 1: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Trimester 2: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Trimester 3: Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
|Previously coded as:|
CBD: Students are required to attend 3 x 1 week intensive seminars per trimester via community-based delivery (and/or supported by face-to-face intensive study blocks).
Enrolment in this unit is handled by the Institute of Koorie Education.
The unit will introduce students to:
- Contemporary practice in strategic planning;
- Project Management principles;
- Effective consultative practices;
- Basic budgeting for small-scale projects;
- Timelines and implementation of projects;
- Risk analysis for projects;
- Communication strategies for project management.
Reading exercise 30%, project proposal 40%, participation in a project planning seminar 30%
Unit Fee Information
Unit fee information available soon