You should submit your application form as soon as possible as places at Deakin's English Language Institute fill up fast.
To apply, complete the DUELI application form (255 KB) and fax or post it to:
Deakin University English Language Institute
Melbourne Burwood Campus
Building LA, Entrance 3
70 Elgar Road
Burwood VIC 3125
Tel +61 3 9244 5095
Fax +61 3 9244 5094
After you apply
- Wait for a Letter of Offer
- Deakin International will let you know if your application has been successful. If it is, you will be sent a Letter of Offer.
- Pay your fees
- When an offer is made, you will need to pay your fees (including course tuition fees, orientation and enrolment fee and (if applicable) homestay placement fee) in full by bank draft or credit card before you commence your course.
If you have received a joint offer to study an award course after your DUELI course, we will advise you of the fees you will need to pay.
- Receive a Confirmation of Enrolment Letter and apply for a student visa
- Once we receive your fees, an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) will be sent to you. You will need this to apply for a student visa that will allow you to study in Australia.
- You will be sent a Notification of Arrival form which must be sent back to Deakin International at least 10 days before your arrival.
- Come to Deakin and study at DUELI
- On arrival you will be assessed and placed in an English language course appropriate to your English language skills and study plans.