Flexible, innovative learning
Flexible education at Deakin is a distinctive approach to teaching, learning and the student experience which provides, where appropriate, choice in:
- the time (including flexible entry and exit points) at which your study occurs;
- the pace at which your learning proceeds;
- the place (both physical and virtual) in which your study is conducted;
- the content that you study;
- the learning style you adopt;
- the forms of assessment;
- the option for you to collaborate with others or learn independently;
- how teaching is staffed; and
- the mix of all of the above used in any given course or unit.
Deakin makes these choices available while maintaining sound and consistent academic standards.