The Health, Nature and Sustainability research groups studies spans a broad range of topics including: animals assisted therapy; children and nature; eco-psychology; education for sustainability. environmental education; human relationships with nature; health promotion and climate change; parks, wilderness and health; plants, gardening and health, urban environments and health; environmental volunteering; and wilderness therapy.
Here are some recent research project publications:
- Beyond Blue to Green Literature review (1.74MB, PDF)
- Environmental Volunteering: motivations, barriers and benefits (2.73MB, PDF)
- Feel Blue, Touch Green (2.44MB, PDF)
- Healthy Parks, Healthy People (519KB, PDF)
- The contribution of Public Land to Melbourne's Liveability VEAC report (796KB, PDF)
- Health promotion and sustainability: transitioning toward healthy and sustainable futures (3.83MB, PDF)
- HNS publications list (342KB, PDF)
- Evaluating Programs run by Out Doors Inc.