Student placement partners
Students of occupational therapy, social work, and public health and health promotion complete placements at local healthcare centres.
We're able to offer a choice of organisations to students so they can experience a range of contexts.
Some of our partners
- Aboriginal Health Services
- Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute
- Barwon Health
- Cancer Council Victoria
- Centre on Population Approaches for Non-Communicable Disease Prevention
- Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, University of Melbourne
- Mental Illness Fellowship
- Movember Foundation
- Murdoch Children's Research Institute
- Orygen: The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health
- Oxford University
- Pacific Research Centre for the Prevention of Obesity and Non-Communicable Diseases (C-POND)
- Parenting Research Centre Inc.
- Vic Health
- Western Health
- Western Pacific Region
- World Health Organisation