- Study at Deakin
- Life at Deakin
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
1. This is a growth area for employment opportunities in Australia and overseas.
2. You will gain opportunities to undertake industry placements in a broad range of settings such as community health, local government,
sport, education, government and non-government organisations.
3. You will be helping to improve the health of individuals and populations by raising awareness of the factors that promote
or compromise health.
4. You will be helping to influence the environments in which good health is created.
5. Lecturers are well connected with the public health and health promotion field through their research and consultation.
6. The Bachelor of Health Sciences, through which you can study health promotion, gives you the opportunity to select two or more major areas of study.