- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
1. There is a significant medical workforce shortage throughout Australia, particularly in rural and regional locations.
2. As a Deakin graduate you will be in high demand for internships in Victoria and other states.
3. You will be taught and supervised by dedicated, experienced academic staff and clinicians.
4. You will be welcomed and supported by local communities.
5. The new Deakin Medical School Pre-clinical Building includes state-of-the-art clinical skills and audiovisual equipment.
6. Delivery of the medical course is enhanced by access to online teaching and support services.
7. Each student's learning is augmented through small group teaching and innovative delivery of course materials.
8. Deakin Medical School offers a range of medical scholarships for up to four years.
9. There are opportunities to study interstate or overseas during the elective terms in fourth year.